With 600,000+ surgeries delivered in 20 years, Smile Train India has transformed treatment of clefts in India, and made it accessible to communities across the country. This would not have been possible without our corporate partners.
Corporate partnerships are essential to helping Smile Train India support 40,000+ surgeries and comprehensive cleft care every year. Together with our partners, we are transforming lives and spreading hope where there was none.
PARTNERING WITH SMILE TRAIN
- Help us instantly transform lives of children with clefts, and provide long-term change with an investment that keeps on giving back to the community.
- Our outreach programme partners penetrate remote, interior parts of India to spread awareness and reach patients.
- We provide regular reporting suited to your needs, with in-built mechanisms to facilitate audits by your CSR team.
- We comply with every regulatory requirement of the Government of India.
- Registered as a Not-for-profit Company, we are audited externally annually, ensuring transparency and upholding the highest standards.
- Not-for-profit company registered under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act 1956.
- Registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs under the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act 2010 (FCRA).
- Donations to Smile train India exempt under Sec 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- Registered as a NGO with Niti Ayog and Darpan.
- Treatment of clefts comes under ‘Tertiary Medical Prevention’ as defined by the World Health Organization, and thus falls within the guidelines laid down by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for activities permitted under Section 135 of Indian Companies Act, 2013.
If you share our vision for a future where every child with a cleft has the opportunity to achieve a brighter tomorrow