- Focus exclusively on helping children with cleft lips and palates.
- Provide free treatment for poor children through local medical professionals, hospitals and organizations.
- Support doctors and hospitals in need of financial assistance.
- Foster self-sufficiency among our partners and ensure cost-efficiency.
- Leverage our support by sharing costs with our partners.
- Closely monitor and manage all our programs and partners.
- Require all our partners to adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality.
We do not
- Fund large capital expenses such as construction, maintenance of facilities or equipment expenditures.
- Replace any other existing funding sources.
- Fund treatment for children whose families can afford it.
- Fund treatment missions.