Corporate Support Under CSR
Treatment of clefts comes under 'Tertiary Medical Prevention' as defined by the World Health Organization, and thus falls within the guidelines laid down by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for CSR activities permitted under Section 135 of the Indian Companies Act 2013.
At Smile Train India, we understand the power of partnership. As one of few charities ‘that are run like corporates’(CSR Today, Jan 2015), we provide a host of opportunities to corporate supporters who share our values.
Areas of Support
- Healthcare: surgeries, ancillary care and equipment
- Education: safe surgery, anesthesia and nursing training, counselling and awareness
- Child wellbeing: speech therapy, psycho-social support
- Marketing and co-branding opportunities
- Promoting the impact of the partnership to our communities of supporters
- Connecting your business with our 170+ partner hospitals across India
Employee engagement to inspire your employees
- Workplace giving and matching gifts
- Awareness raising events
- Volunteering at Smile Train's special events
- Skill-based volunteering
Is Support Eligible Under Section 135?
Yes. Treatment of clefts comes under ‘Tertiary Medical Prevention’ as defined by the World Health Organization, and thus falls within the guidelines laid down by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for activities permitted under section 135 of Indian Companies Act, 2013.
Smile Train India is a not-for-profit company registered under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act 1956 and donations to the organization are exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. It is also registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs under Section 11 (1) of the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act 2010. It is also registered as an NGO with the Niti Ayog.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org